[mythtv-users] cleanup script for recordedseek table?

ikke ikke at iki.fi
Fri Dec 4 08:27:08 UTC 2009

I'm wondering about the size of my recordedseek table. It's ~30 megs
of size and contains 623 110 lines for my 197 programs. I bet some
huge part of that is cruft left over after updating system over years.
Maybe some orphaned recording data there. Do you have such a big table
for that, and would you happen to have a script that would clean that
one up? It's too big job to do it manually for 623k lines... :(

I have tried removing tenths of recordings, and just run the
myth.find_orphans.pl, no difference in size of recordedseek.

- ikke