[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HVR-4000HD

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Fri Dec 4 10:13:24 UTC 2009

I haven't tried it - But in my openion - it a quadtuner ? Rigth
But can only handle 1 input sopurces at the time.

Normally you'll have to record either 2xDVB-t or 2xDVB-S  - Not 1DVB-T
and 1 DVB-S

But not sure in that ??? Carse I haven't tried or connected DVB-T - as I
have 3 cards all signed up only for DVB-S

Sorry I can't give you the rigth answer!
Per