[mythtv-users] Delete Recordings..

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 21:35:07 UTC 2009

> but it would've been nice
> to leave the old right-arrow functionality alone.  Most of the time, I just
> use a wireless keyboard to control things, and it took a little bit of
> experimenting just to figure out how to delete recordings.

The new MythUI allows themers to organize the things much more
arbitrarily on the screen now. It was the very rigid structure of two
virtical lists in the old UI that allowed the right arrow shortcut to
make sense. All of the arrow keys are needed for navigation now, and
it doesn't work to assume the theme won't have something to the right
that needs to be navigated to.