[mythtv-users] File size information in 0.22?

Rod Smith mythtv at rodsbooks.com
Sat Dec 5 22:32:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've finally taken the plunge and upgraded to 0.22. Among many changes, I've
noticed that file size and file name information no longer appears in the
recording details screen (hitting "U" from the recording summary screen). Is
there any way to get this information back? I use this information to
recognize whether a show has been transcoded or not, and sometimes to locate
the files for manual non-MythTV operations. (Yes, I know you can reconstruct
the filename "manually," but sometimes it's easier to have it shown to you.)

--
Rod Smith