[mythtv-users] Limiting themecache size ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Sun Dec 6 16:12:23 UTC 2009

Hi *

Is there any way to limit themecache size ?.

I have disk-less 3xFEs. All of them have NFS based remote homedirs on my
central BE server.

Recently I discover 1.5G space on server is allocated to themecaches.
As partition with themecaches is also system partition with mysql - I
want to avoid "no free space" issue as myth don't like such situations.

Ideally will be to have limit on themecache size and autodelete oldest
files in themecache - when size is reached.

thx n advance