[mythtv-users] How to search music in mythweb?

Fedor Pikus fpikus at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:49:28 UTC 2009

Mythweb 0.22 lets me enter search keywords for mythmusic. But it seems
to work only with a single keyword. For example, I can search for
"Vivaldi" or "Seasons", but if I search for "Vivaldi Seasons" it finds
nothing. Apparently it searches for the whole string, not a list of
keywords. Is there a way to make it interpret the words as separate
keywords? It does not seem to support glob or regex searches either.

--
Fedor G Pikus (fpikus at gmail.com)
http://www.pikus.net