[mythtv-users] Schedule recordings - when episodenr is in title?

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Mon Dec 7 09:19:18 UTC 2009

Joe Wilson said the following on 2009-12-07 10:09:

>   Recording in this timeslot everyday shouldn't haven't have anything
> to do with the title or description of
>   the show. If the show was to change timeslots it would still
> continue to record in that timeslot no matter
>   what the title or description indicates.
Well - in my (v0.22) it's named "record this program in this timeslot" -
and I can see that it doesn't do it - if the program name is not the same.

I have now tried to set a Manuel recording (just like old vcr days) -
giving the channel and period to record in.
It doesn't show that it's going to record the show in the tv listings..
but it might just do it anyways.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl at vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer