[mythtv-users] Mythweb "Unknown video type requested" - MKV only

B. Rosenstock barry253 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 23:12:52 UTC 2009

Running Mythtv 0.22-fixes on Ubuntu Karmic as combined FE/BE.
I am trying to troubleshoot a set of MKV files that I have (old Mister
Rogers episodes). None will stream or "direct download" from Mythweb.
All other filetypes do flash streaming appropriately; the mkv files
launch flowplayer and then just show a black screen.  Clicking direct
download gives the following error:
"Unknown video type requested: Mister Rogers' Neighborhood - 29x09 -
Go-Stop-Go (x264,AC3).mkv"