[mythtv-users] Missing EIT data / trunk (SOLVED)

myShade myshade at bredband.net
Tue Dec 8 19:41:32 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-12-05 at 17:12 +0100, myShade wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I just got a couple of new channels, not included in the xmltv
> gathering.
> So that only leaves EIT data.
> Affected channels is dedicated to one and same dvbcard.
>
> Now the problem. I only get current program and next program in guide.
> As topic indicates i run trunk.
> I can't tell for sure but i belive there is options missing in the setup
> page, Video sources -
> Listings Grabber: Transmitted guide only (EIT)
> And it seems like there could be som checkboxes which is not
> visible(themed) on that page?
>
> Any suggestions or known solutions appreciated.
>
> Br Fredrik

At last, got it working.

Guide data was only provided on a multiplex of which i had no channels.
Even more buggering was, when i made full scan or specifying, this
transport was not found because of bad signal,( 3 cards sharing a cable
with no amp). When giving the card the cable alone, transport was found.

So keeping one channel on this multiplex invisible, filled the others as
needed.

For other and myself.
To provide more EIT data besides current and next program on Comhem
cable..
Keep a channel from transport, frequency:354000000 symbolrate:6875000
modulation:64

/Fredrik