[mythtv-users] HD Homerun errors

Matthew Asplund mattasplund at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 05:12:33 UTC 2009

I think I found it.  It seems to have been a bad ethernet cable.  I tried
testing with the hdhomerun linux client, and I couldn't even see the device.
 So I moved connections on the switch around, and it worked for a bit, and
then started failing again.  Finally, I changed ethernet cables to the
tuner, and everything seems to be working just fine now.

Matt asplund