[mythtv-users] best forum for MythTV?

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 17:38:24 UTC 2009

> I use gmail. Did you set up any filters or labels, or do anything else to
> make this work well for you?
> (I had actually been thinking about learning how to set up a postfix mail
> server because people talk about how well that solution works for managing
> email from lists.)

I use the following filter: "subject:mythtv OR
to:mythtv-users at mythtv.org". Then I have it archive (skip the inbox)
and add the "MythTV" label. I even have the label setup so it isn't
visible (ie i have to click 'more' to get to the MythTV label). That
way all the mythtv stuff stays together and I never see it unless I
want to go look at it.