[mythtv-users] Setting up the screen size fails

Thomas Mørch tmorch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:10:23 UTC 2009

I recently upgraded to 0.22 from 0.21, and wanted to adjust the screen size
/ offset, using the "Setup screen wizard".

But after adjusting the screen size/position, and myth reloads the theme, it
doesn't resize the theme to the new size, it ends up with black borders at
the right, and bottom of the screen.

Even when watching liveTV, or recordings, there is black borders.

Right now, I have reset screen setings to defaults, but I miss half of the
bottom line in program info etc. when watching programs. So I realy want to
have it fixed.

Any pointers?

Regards
Thomas