[mythtv-users] IMON LCD backlight

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Sat Dec 12 14:12:00 UTC 2009

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> Yeah, the PAD isn't the best remote around. I actually use a Logitech
> Harmony 880 with my iMON receiver. Any universal that can programmed either
> as an iMON remote or as an MCE remote should be viable.

I've had a very hard time getting my One-For-All universal learning
remote to correctly mimic the pad remote.  (I haven't even attempt to
teach the joystick, I'm just talking about the normal buttons.)

I can't seem to get the repeat count right.  When I use the universal,
I end up either getting failed or repeated button presses.  LIRC seems
to be configured correctly because it does work properly when I use
the real pad remote.

I never had any trouble training the OFA to emulate any other remote.

Eric