[mythtv-users] Installing mythbuntu with myth 22 using latest nvidia drivers

Brent Bolin brent.bolin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:17:46 UTC 2009

Can somebody point me to a how-to for install mythbuntu with latest nvidia
drivers

Think 190 or195 was mentioned on this list that has the option to fix
overscan using the nvidia-settings gui

Every time I attempt to use http://www.avenard.org repos it corrupts the
install

I have followed the directions as best I can.  Could be missing something
but what... isn't clear

Really need to get over scan issues resolved on a large Panasonic rear
projection HDTV.  Recordings names, flagged info etc... is off the screen.

I have also tried modifying using myth settings in playback offset and pixel
without any results.  I would prefer to fix from the driver side as I'm sure
there is more over scan on the picture then is needed.

Help please