[mythtv-users] Adding Original Year to Recordings Screen/OSD?

Charles Wright cpwright at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 02:33:20 UTC 2009

Is it possible to get the year an episode is from on your watch
recordings screen?  This is a feature that Tivo has that my wife says
she likes.  I can get the date (month, day); but not a year with:
<             <template>%|"SUBTITLE|"% %STARS% %DESCRIPTION%</template>
---
>             <template>%|"SUBTITLE|"% %|(ORIGINALAIRDATE|)% %STARS% %DESCRIPTION%</template>

I can get the year of a movie with %YEAR%, but that doesn't affect
shows.  Any hints?

Charles