[mythtv-users] Windows Media Center w/ Cable Card used as MythTV Tuner

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Dec 14 16:49:06 UTC 2009

On Monday 14 December 2009 09:45:27 am jedi wrote:

> CC seems specifically designed to avoid it's mandate.

And so far it is succeeding, they are trying to shoot the concept down in many
ways, from not training cable techs how to install them, making them almost
impossible to acquire and generally trying to protect the monopoly that the
CableCards were supposed to stop.

Although I'd love to see people pursue this, the truth is it's probably best
to just ignore them, which is of course just what the Bad People hope we will
do.