[mythtv-users] Antec Fusion VFD was IMON LCD backlight

Dale Pontius DEPontius at edgehp.net
Tue Dec 15 00:27:20 UTC 2009

Aaron wrote:
> Dang, ok. I just downloaded the instructions, yes it is covered.  Bad
> news is that I have v1 of the case so I guess my question is moot.

Do you have the URL for that download?  I have the V2 case, and there
were some rather sketchy instructions on a sheet of paper that came with
it.  I thought I connected everything, but that amounts to a 3-pin (5V,
5VSB, GND) connector that tied into the standard 24-pin ATX power
connector, the USB connector, and the standard header connectors.  I
didn't see any extra connectors dangling around.

Dale Pontius