[mythtv-users] Recording deleting shortly after being recorded

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Dec 15 08:26:17 UTC 2009

Scott wrote:
> My scheduled recording are being deleted, it appears to happen shortly
> after they finish.  Although the show is still listed in the recording
> list in the frontend, but of course it complains it cant find the recording.
> I did try setting the option to auto expire rather than delete, but
> there was not change.
> Live tv works fine and appears recording stick around for a bit.

Of course, you may not be as stupid as me... but, I had a problem that
looked a little like that. Turned out that my live tv tests were with
different channels than my recording tests, and the problem was down
to some channels not being tuned properly. A retune fixed it.

Very much doubt if that helps, but just in case...

Paul.