[mythtv-users] Emprex MCE remote ? Help ?

paul thannet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:50:32 UTC 2009

Hi Guys.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Emprex-3009URF-Windows-Center-Control/dp/B002A8HEFY/ref=pd_cp_ce_1

I purchased two of these remotes, they appear to emulate a keyboard, has
anyone got one of these working fully with myth? I am just lost on where
to start on making this work. Cannot seem to buy the old MS MCE remotes
which worked fine for me in the past, now both have sadly died.

As a side point, I still have both the original USB IR Eyes, from the MS
remotes, can I use the Xbox 360 DVD remote with them ?

Other than that, could anyone in the UK recommend a suitable and
obtainable remote ?

Paul.