[mythtv-users] IMON LCD backlight

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:14:53 UTC 2009

>> I've been having trouble with the VFD locking up

> Been meaning to write back to you about that thing... My plate's been a bit
> full due to some major changes at work... I was going to suggest
> double-checking all cabling, as I've seen more than one of things that
> misbehaved due to either a stuck button or loose wire somewhere...
>
> --
> Jarod Wilson

Actually it locked up again last night - took it a little longer but I
wasn't even using the remote or the box. It was sitting on the
dpms-screensaver (dimmed screen) and the clock had froze up on the
VFD.

So it's not like I'm stressing the VFD out with input from the remote
or from the sytem. I've checked the only cable I could and removed it,
plugging the VFD into a usb port on the back of the motherboard.

As agreed I'm gonna ship it to you for testing. I need to order an
Asus Revo to replace it first though.

-jj