[mythtv-users] how to delete all senders?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Dec 16 00:37:58 UTC 2009

On 12/15/2009 05:45 AM, lee wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 08:29:59PM -0500, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>
>> Right, with Delete all video sources, you wouldn't be starting over.
>> The only thing you'd need to do is redefine your video source(s),
>> connect it to an input(s), and get channels (fetch from listings
>> provider for analog or scan for digital).
>>
> Ok, but how do I know if the database integrity is intact or if
> eventual problems will be fixed when I do that?

If you mean database issues that may have been caused by manual editing
of channels, Delete all video sources will clean up any garbage related
to channels, video sources, or program listings.  Note, though that
deleting individual video sources (or channels or ...) won't necessarily
do so--all dependent on what specific data integrity issues you have.

If you mean database schema issues, that won't help.

Mike