[mythtv-users] Adding HDHR to a master backend with an HDPVR already

Charles Wright cpwright at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 02:48:57 UTC 2009

There is an option in Playback OSD that let's you browse across
tuners, I think you need to set that.

You can also manually switch the input using the menu.

As an side, does anyone have an opinion about a good character to use
instead of _, or a good key on a MCE remote to map to _ to type in
these two-part channel numbers?

Charles