[mythtv-users] Does Myth not realise when it looses signal ?

Paul paul at paulhurley.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 18:20:08 UTC 2009

I went away last weekend, and came back to four days of records with
'File Size B', indicating it didn't record anything.  I eventualy traced
it to a user induced hardware error (I pulled out the aerial cable from
the machine while looking for something in my garage !).

Does myth not realise when it can't get a lock, or when it records
something with zero length ?  Ideally it would have logged it so I could
see it easily...

Regards,

Paul.