[mythtv-users] Bluetooth SMS and CallerID notification

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Thu Dec 17 00:02:08 UTC 2009

On 12/16/2009 5:18 PM, Richard Morton wrote:
> I've never used it but this maybe on the road to what you want
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Setting_up_MythNotify

I was thinking of using mythosd but that wasn't really the question I
was asking.  Does anyone know how to get this info to your linux machine
via bluetooth?  I know about chan_mobile for asterisk and that could be
used to get the CID, but it doesn't deal with SMS at all as far as I
know, and it has a bad habit of leaving the phone in a poor state last I
messed with it.

Brent