[mythtv-users] Log says MythTV's recording; file sometimes written, sometimes not, sometimes partial

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Thu Dec 17 10:32:06 UTC 2009

Zed Lopez said the following on 2009-12-17 11:27:
> Thanks a lot, Klavs. What PVR card are you using? I'd been vaguely
> hoping that  switching cards might improve things.

Not if it's the same issue.

I'm using two usb stick tuners - asus u3100 and an a hauppage nova-t -
both use the dvb-usb-dib0700-1.20 firmware.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl at vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer