[mythtv-users] Antec VFD + lcdproc + Mythbuntu 9.10 works on fresh install?

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Thu Dec 17 13:39:13 UTC 2009

Jean-Yves Avenard said the following on 2009-12-17 12:51:
[CUT]
> And when you tell other people how to post, don't forget to not top-post...

IMHO when I'm not replying to anything in the previous message, I
consider top-posting correct. No sense in quoting something irrelevant.

One might say that I should have just written him directly and not CC'ed
the list.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl at vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer