[mythtv-users] Current Verizon FIOS experiences

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu Dec 17 21:34:12 UTC 2009

On Dec 17, 2009, at 4:24 PM, greg pryzby wrote:

> On 12/16/2009 03:39 PM, greg pryzby wrote:
>> According to Jared Wilson, HD-PVR and FiOS STB work well using the IR
>               Jarod

Close enough, I'm not picky. Its been getting mis-spelled for the better part of my life anyway.

One clarification: I do indeed have the IR part on the HDPVR working just fine, but I don't actually use it in my "production" setup.

I'm actually thinking of deploying it here in the office, tied to one of our sat boxes, so I can watch mid-week afternoon (Eastern US time) English Premiere League games at my desk... :)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com