[mythtv-users] New HDPVR Firmware Released

Steve Anthony steveranthony at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 23:26:58 UTC 2009

Vern,

I've just transitioned from a Windows based PVR(Snapstream) to mythbuntu..

My setup is the same as yours.. HDPVR with VIP211...

Do you have any tutuorials or instructions in getting the HDPVR to change
channels?
I do have the video working, but just unable to change the channels.

I'm not sure whether to use my USB-UIRT or the HDPVR internal Blaster.. Any
recommendations on which one to use?

I might need to roll back my HDPVR firmware also, I know i have the latest
release of that.

Are you able to correct the audio sync issues from the menu==>audio sync
adjust?
That is when you even have audio...

Thanks!