[mythtv-users] Current Verizon FIOS experiences

greg pryzby greg at pryzby.org
Fri Dec 18 14:55:20 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com> wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2009, at 7:20 PM, Greg Pryzby wrote:
>
> > I can't find the 'right' lircd.conf. The one on blushing penguin
> (mark/lmark/lircd.conf) has some values too large for lirc_t. So I removed
> them and got the file to load but get an ir2c error. Firmware loaded and
> patched fedora 12 box
>
> Odd. Never saw any errors here. I picked cable box code set 85 (Motorola
> DCT6200), based on this table:
>
> http://www.blushingpenguin.com/mark/lmilk/IRcodesets.html
>
> Haven't poked at it in a while though. Cable box is actually a QIP6200, but
> almost all Motorola boxes use the same commands, from what I've seen.

Cool... I will look and try again... QIP 6414-2 (iirc from memory)

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby

WEB:  http://www.RestonArtisTree.com/
TWTR: gpryzby
Ogden Nash <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/o/ogden_nash.html>  -
"The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up, it's always a cat."