[mythtv-users] Building MythTV on Maemo 5

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Dec 19 21:22:40 UTC 2009

On Saturday 19 December 2009 20:44:44 Xavier Hervy wrote:
> I manage to install libxxf86vm-dev. (was in extras-devel)
>
> Still have this :
>

> > doc-pak/docs/doxygen-architecture-document.cpp:603:52: warning: missing
> > terminating ' character
> > doc-pak/docs/doxygen-architecture-document.cpp:603: error: missing
> > terminating ' character
> > doc-pak/docs/doxygen-architecture-document.cpp:669: error: stray '\' in
> > program
> > doc-pak/docs/doxygen-architecture-document.cpp:673: error: stray '\' in
> > program
> > doc-pak/docs/doxygen-architecture-document.cpp:592: error: expected
> > constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '.' token
> > make: *** [doxygen-architecture-document.o] Error 1
> >
> Nobody have any ideas ?

Looking quickly into the mentioned source file, I assume it could be a problem with
the preprocessor. Line 603 should be meant to be inside a comment started on line 571, but on line
592 there is:
(examine program/*/main.cpp, and libs/libmyth/mythcontext.cpp,

and probably the preprocessor thinks that the /*/ sequence ends the comment.

simply try to insert a blank around the "*" should help.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.bibibest.at