[mythtv-users] watching recording : sound but no voice

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 12:43:44 UTC 2009

Hello

I found that the problem is related to the compilation options :
when compiling mythtv on my atom with --enable-proc : I get no voice
when compiling mythtv on my Core 2 Q6600 with --enable-proc : I have
sound and it plays perfectly.

How can I help in order to identify where the problem come from ?

Best regards
Guillaume