[mythtv-users] PVR-150 / xmltv

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Sun Dec 20 13:11:11 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure a new box, mythbuntu 9.10 running 0.22-fixes.
I've added my PVR-150 and configured the Radio Times xmltv grabber for
my channels.  However, when attempting to set up the Input Connection, I
select the xmltv results for the Video Source, but the "Fetch channels
from listings source" doesn't work and I'm left with "Please add
channels to this source" in the Starting Channel box.  Looking in the
terminal window I see "QWidget: Cannot create a QWidget when no GUI is
being used" followed by "Aborted".

Any help appreciated - I'm fairly new to mythtv but would love to be
using it!

Thanks,
James.