[mythtv-users] Problems with 0.22 on with saved bookmarks.

Gordon McCrae gordon.mccrae at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 20 17:51:15 UTC 2009

I've been installing 0.22 on my newly built OpenSuse 11.2 systems, and
in general everything is going well.

I have however found a problem (both with the latest RPM packages of
-fixes and self compile binaries) when a video (or DVD) has a bookmark set.

The next time you try to go into the video or DVD a pop-up is displayed
to ask if you want to start from the bookmarked position or from the
start. Selecting either of these works correctly, however the keyboard
is thereafter ignored, so I can't skip, exit, or clear the bookmark.

I've tried both without a window manager (my normal configuration) and
with KDE4; both result in the same problem.

Anyone else seen this, and (obviously) anyone know how to resolve it?

Cheers
Gordon