[mythtv-users] Deleting recordings through mythweb - 0.22

Christian CvB at kruemel.org
Mon Dec 21 08:22:34 UTC 2009

I'm experiencing difficulties deleting recordings with mythweb. Often,
when I click on "Delete", only the green box "1 requests pending" appears,
and that's it. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it leaves me with a
deleted file and the record in the database still present (which
apparently is also not fixed by the optimize-database-script).

Any idea what could be the cause? I'm using 0.22 (no fixes, no trunk),
compiled from source. Should I update (as the rest is working so far, I've
tried to avoid this...)

Thanks, Christian