[mythtv-users] 0byte check suggestion

Lasse Knudsen lasse.h.knudsen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:13:02 UTC 2009

Greetings,

i dont know if this helps you, but once in a while i have the same problem
with those 0 byte recording, what i do is to run the find orphans script,
that did clean it up nicely for me, but i dont know if it will solve your
issue. Im not sure the path will work for you

perl /usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/myth.find_orphans.pl

-lasse