[mythtv-users] IR receiver for Harmony remote, which harmony anyway?

Kevin Ross kevin at familyross.net
Tue Dec 22 21:37:41 UTC 2009

I have one of the more expensive models of Harmony remote, but I'm pretty
sure all models in the Harmony line share the same ability to download codes
from their huge database of remote models.  And if the specific model isn't
in their always-changing database, I believe all of the Harmony remotes can
learn the IR codes directly from another remote.

So I would say, the cheapest Harmony model would suffice for your needs.