[mythtv-users] MythTV vs Tivo (Australia)

sonofzev at iinet.net.au sonofzev at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 23 06:18:00 UTC 2009

On Wed Dec 23 13:23 , Barry Williams  sent:

>>Graham wood said
>> As for ad skipping in Australia.. I get around 70% of ads skipped and maybe 1 %
>> incorrect skips..
>>
>What commflag method do you use I used to get great results with 0.21
>but since I upgraded to 0.22 I get almost no commercials flagged I
>have tried various methods including all and strict commercials and
>that sometimes flags commercials until about 1/2 way through the
>program
>Barry
>)

I'm using strict.

Call me conservative, but I'm still running 0.21.
I was going to upgrade over the Christmas break initially..

However, looking at the list, I am seeing too many problems, specifically with
the Internal Player and now ad-skipping.. so I am leaving my 0.21 version in
place until some of these issues appear to be resolved.