[mythtv-users] PVR 150 Quality Issues

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Wed Dec 23 09:35:36 UTC 2009

On 22/12/2009 20:05, straurig at comcast.net wrote:
> The bottom line is that the PVR-150/250 cards are just terrible.

That's what I'd feared!  Guess I need to re-look at getting a DVB-S2
card sooner rather than later...  But handily ebuyer seem to actually
have some in stock at the moment, seem to have been a rare thing
recently!  It's going to be a fairly hard sell to my accounts dept/other
half given the issues I've had with it so far; if I do get a proper
digital card (specifically the Hauppage Nova S2 HD -
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/140477 ), is the likelihood of decent
quality recordings without too much time spent setting it up fairly high?

Thanks,
James.