[mythtv-users] Comparison Geforce 8200 vs AMD HD4200

Razorblade Razorblade at kabelbw.de
Fri Dec 25 07:05:12 UTC 2009

Hi Patrick,

yes it does.
Take a look at "Linux x86(_64) --> Integrated/Motherboard --> Radeon HD
4200.

But as far as I know, the new X-server is not supported by the AMD/ATI
proprietary driver. I think I've read something about that on
FedoraForum.org

I think we would both "suffer" from that, because Mythbuntu is quite new
and I am waiting for the ne MythDora 12.22.