[mythtv-users] MythMediaMonitor: A MythVideo Alternative

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 23:07:37 UTC 2009

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Paul Kendall <paul at kcbbs.gen.nz> wrote:

>> > Some of the devs have indicated that .23 will be out pretty quick,
>> > like in the spring.
>>
>> well 9 months is a fair way away!
>
> March 2010 according to this page!
> http://www.mythtv.org/theming-competition

Plans to release in early March remain unchanged.  Reminder to theming
competition participants, please be ready to submit your themes by
February 1st.

Note that the plan is to integrate MythVideo and recordings into a
common set of DB tables, *not* to unify their UIs.  Videos and
recordings lend themselves to different functionalities, and there are
no immediate plans to lump them together in the interface.  The plans
to unify the two under new common database tables will not be complete
for .23, this will likely slip to .24.  The current plan involves
continuing to release on a four month schedule, putting .24 at
approximately July 1st.

Robert