[mythtv-users] MythMediaMonitor: A MythVideo Alternative

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 23:08:12 UTC 2009

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Paul Kendall <paul at kcbbs.gen.nz> wrote:

>> > Some of the devs have indicated that .23 will be out pretty quick,
>> > like in the spring.
>>
>> well 9 months is a fair way away!
>
> March 2010 according to this page!
> http://www.mythtv.org/theming-competition

Just making my point to the US/European hegemonists that we don't all
live in the temperate part of the northern hemisphere. spring finished
a month ago and starts again on 1 September 2010. and in the tropics
it doesn't really exist at all.

Nick, in NZ :)

PS we do still have Xmas on 25/12, so compliments of the season to you all!