[mythtv-users] Scan on a DVB-T USB capturer

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 11:51:28 UTC 2009

Hello, I just installed MythTV on a Ubuntu Karmic thanks to Avenard
repository. I want to add a USB DVB-T capturer, is a Pinnacle 72e:

$ lsusb
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 2304:0236 Pinnacle Systems, Inc. [hex]

I don't install any firmware, it installed well. Is preferable to install
it?

Y have a device on /dev:

$ ls -l /dev/dvb/adapter0/
total 0
crw-rw----+ 1 root video 212, 0 2009-12-29 12:32 demux0
crw-rw----+ 1 root video 212, 1 2009-12-29 12:32 dvr0
crw-rw----+ 1 root video 212, 3 2009-12-29 12:32 frontend0
crw-rw----+ 1 root video 212, 2 2009-12-29 12:32 net0

When I run mythtv-setup it automatically found the device, but I am not able
to scan channels.

Can you help with this? Thank you very much for all and best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano