[mythtv-users] Selecting preferred audio language w. DVD playback

Razorblade Razorblade at kabelbw.de
Tue Dec 29 15:11:14 UTC 2009

Hi there,

how do I set my preferred audio language for my DVD-isos in mythtv?

I want the mythtv UI to be in english but I want mythtv to play DVDs in
my native language.
I already tried to set mythtv completely in german but it keeps playing
DVDs in english. I always have to change the audio track manually.
What I tried:
Utilities/Setup --> Setup --> Appearance --> page 4 --> Language
English, Guide Language #1 German, Guide Language #2 German
Utilities/Setup --> Setup --> Appearance --> page 4 --> Language German,
Guide Language #1 German, Guide Language #2 German

Greetings