[mythtv-users] VDPAU in NVIDIA ION and FullHD mpeg4 decoding

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:52:21 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 10:17 AM, Sasha Sirotkin
<Sasha.Sirotkin at comsysmobile.com> wrote:
> [...]

No idea.  Both .264 and vc-1 full 1080p work perfectly on my Zotac ION
board.  My only (tiny) gripe is that bluray subtitles don't work out
the box.  Applying the latest patch from ticket 6748 makes them work
though (albeit not perfectly, the timing is slightly off - but good
enough).