[mythtv-users] DVD ISOs

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Tue Dec 29 17:32:23 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 05:14:43PM +0000, Richard Morton wrote:
> I dont have that option; We have not one bit of Windows in the house.

    Stuff like VirtualBox is quite handy for this sort of thing.

    Companies like Disney and Sony are determined to make DVDs unusable
on computers. It's an arms race that requires dedicated manpower to keep
up with and one of those areas where a profit motive seems a necessary
driver. This stuff requires frequent updates to keep up with.