[mythtv-users] 0.22 annoyances

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Tue Dec 29 21:48:56 UTC 2009

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 12/29/2009 02:41 PM, David Engel wrote:
>>> There's no delete recordings view, which would be fine, except
>>> there's no way to see how much space there is left, or change the
>>> sort order (unless that's now in the hidden menu I can no longer
>>> access)
>>>
>> There is no loss in functionality between the watch recordings and
>> delete recordings screens except for the disk space usage display.
>> Someone does need to add the space usage back in.  A separate delete
>> recordings screen is probably never coming back though.
>
> So, David (and Nigel), does that mean we can close
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7336 as wontfix?  IMHO, adding the
> desired info to the Watch Recordings screen (if the themer so desires)
> should be sufficient (since all the support for doing so is already in
> the code).
>
> Mike

Maybe we could have an optional 'deleterecordings' screen that could
have a slightly different layout than the 'watchrecordings' screen.
Leave it up to the themers if they want both in there theme or just the
one. Change  playbackbox to use the 'deleterecordings' screen if it's
found or fall back to 'deleterecordings'.

Paul H.