[mythtv-users] Help me find the magic combo (remote/lirc)

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Thu Dec 31 01:44:13 UTC 2009

>Bull. You wind up with /dev/lirc0 for the imon, /dev/lirc1 for the
>mce.

Then why can I still only use /dev/lircd?
I get Device or resource busy when tryinto use /dev/lirc0 /dev/lirc1,
yes when I do not blacklist lirc_imon I see lirc0 lirc1 lircd (lircd is
a symlink to /var/run/lirc/lircd.

(At least when trying with irw and mode2)

> (I think it may be specific to the older 0xffdc devices, my LCD and
>VFD are both the newer gen stuff).

I will not pretend to understand all of that. But, yes, min is 0xffdc

>Just change that to /dev/lirc1 and the mce transceiver will magically
>work.

I will certainly try that when I am back home.

Thanks for the reply!

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.