[mythtv-users] Card sharing

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Thu Dec 31 13:55:38 UTC 2009

> How about we put it like this:  We don't want the New York Times to call us
> all a bunch of thieves, again.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/30/arts/television/30manl.html?ex=1264741200&en=e82b9db497df2928&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland

Ah, trotting that one out again. I love it when people add their own
color to their interpretation of what was read. The article did
nothing of the sort. I said who myth was written to outwit the cable
company, so that we don't have to pay them money for their inferior
STBs. It then goes on to say that there are people more mischievous.
Infer what you want, but it didn't call us thieves at all. But I know
you think it says what you think it says (despite the fact that the
grammatical construct of the writing doesn't agree), so feel free.

--
Ron