[mythtv-users] MythTV UPnP and Popcorn Hour

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Feb 2 20:16:37 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 11:56 PM, Chris Trown <ctrown at safe-mail.net> wrote:
>     I am trying to get my Myth box to serve up content to my PopCorn Hour
> using UPnP.
[]
>     Does anybody have any suggestions as to where to look to get this setup
> going?  Anybody have any ideas?

My only suggestion is that you might want to check out MVPMC, the
media center software originally written for the Happauge MVP.  I
believe there was some talk about getting that to run on the PopCorn
Hour, although I don't know what the status of that port is.  In any
case, someone on the mvpmc mailing list might at least have some more
experience with that hardware and be able to offer you a better
suggestion than you've received here.

Eric Sharkey