[mythtv-users] Good video card with HDMI out?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Feb 4 17:29:14 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 04 February 2009 10:12:14 Calvin Harrigan wrote:

> A report from someone with a 9500GT would also be quite helpful, from
> what I can tell the decisions is between these two chipsets.  I think
> the 9500GT is a G96.

I have a Sprarkle 9500GT w/512MB. I have to replace a mobo in the machine I
plan to use it in, but I'll see what I can find out after I get that done.

I picked up this passively-cooled card pretty cheap, even though I'd never
heard of "Sparkle".

The card is a SF-PX95GT512U2-HP Passive
GeForce9500GT (PCI-E) 512MB DDR2+HDTV+CRT+DVI+HDCP

My only concern was the DDR2 RAM, not the DDR3 found in more expensive cards.

--
beww
beww at beww.org